Innovation and Technology Commercialisation Advisory Services
A range of tools and approaches are used as best serves the purpose of addressing partner needs, scenarios and associated risks and opportunities.
These typically lead to insights on:
- Advice and assistance on how to introduce your innovation or new technology to market.
- Prospects for investment to underpin further technology development.
- Guidance through licensing and partnering processes.
- Reviews to confirm contractual compliance and the discovery of matters that may impede commercialisation and associated path to market efforts.
Strategic Advisory Services
Synthesis and insights of global megatrends and industry trajectories to explore scenarios and options.
Research and Development strategy options, that takes account of organisational context, resources and risk appetite.
Innovation Culture – Capability, Capacity and Process Development
Assessment of current organisational innovation investment dynamics.
Alignment of innovation investment activities to drive delivery of products and impact.
Organisational change programs that drive an innovation organisation.
Portfolio and Project Reviews
- Assessments of path to market and value created through technology implementation.
- Documentation reviews assessing contract compliance and discovery of matters that may impede commercialisation and associated path to market efforts.
- Consideration of Benefit/Cost Analyses and impacts arising from successful technology.